JESUS LOVES THE CHILDREN!
“Let the little children come to me.” ~ Jesus
We believe in an active, hands-on approach to learning with children. In our children’s ministry, you can plan on a lot of jumping, singing, dancing, and laughter in every experience. We aim to make Sunday mornings a rich environment for every child and its our goal that Sunday Church becomes one of their highlights of the week.
Are You Ready For A Little Adventure?
We look forward to seeing you in Kids Min. Please know you are a welcome guest, and we hope you and your children have a wonderful first visit.
Our staff and volunteers work hard to create a safe and meaningful class experience. Here are a few things that will help you have a successful time on Sundays.
- We recommend arriving 20 minutes before the service begins.
- When you arrive, please come to the Kid Min check in room.
- We will help you fill out a simple registration form. At that time, please let us know of any allergies or health concerns.
All first-time guests are asked to fill out Guest Registration Forms. Based on age and developmental stage, your children will be assigned and then escorted to classrooms. When you visit again, you can go directly to the same classrooms they first attended.
Each Sunday, staff and volunteers work hard to create a safe and meaningful class experience for your children. Here are a few things you need to know to help us make the day GREAT.
- If you are a guest, please visit the Kid Min check in upon arrival. This is where your children will be assigned to their classrooms. Guest Services team members will then escort you to those rooms.
- Doors will open and teachers will be prepared to check your children in to their classrooms 20 minutes before the start of the service.
- Please complete the sign-in sheet at the door and make sure that all items that belong to your children are labeled.
- It’s important to inform the volunteers of any allergies or health concerns. Please do not pick up your children early, as it can be disruptive to other children and the classroom activities.
In order to provide the safest environment for your children while in our care, we follow a strict check-in process.
- There must be two volunteers present in the classroom before teachers can begin to check in your children.
- When you bring your children to class, they will receive numbered security tags that stick to their shirts and diaper bags. You will receive tags with matching numbers. You must have these security tags in order to pick up your children. This is to ensure that no one picks them up without your permission. In the event we need to contact you during the service, the security tag number and room number will be posted on the screen in the sanctuary.
- We ask that parents check in their children at the door and not enter the classrooms.
- Staff and host team members monitor the entrances to our Children’s Ministry before and after every service. During the service, a staff or host team member must escort anyone who needs to be in the Children’s Ministry areas.
- All of our volunteers go through a detailed screening process and criminal background check.
- Volunteers are never allowed in the bathrooms alone with children. They will assist them with clothing (as needed) outside the door and with hand-washing afterwards inside the classrooms.
We know leaving your new baby for the first time can be overwhelming. The volunteers in our infant classrooms have been chosen for this age group because of their love for babies and their training to care for all of the needs of your infant. We hope the following information will help you and your baby have a great experience on Sundays.
Please Label and Bring:
To ensure your baby receives the best care, we adhere to a one volunteer for every three children ratio.
When your child starts crawling, he will move up to a crawler room, and when he starts walking, we will move him up to a toddler room. Your child’s teacher will communicate with you before this change is made.
For the protection of all our children, please do not bring your children to class if they exhibit any of the following:
- Fever in the last 24 hours
- Vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours
- Common cold (onset through one week)
- Any unexplained rash
- Cloudy or green runny nose
- Pinkeye or other eye infections
- Persistent cough
- Any communicable disease
- Any symptoms of common childhood diseases, such as chicken pox, strep throat, etc.